I have my trading / investing charts in multiple browsers on another taskview desktop (Win+Tab desktop).
My issue here is that, when I combine these charts via groupy, and move them to another desktop, the groupy titlebars will flicker on all other desktops.
1. I create 3 tabs via groupy with 3 different browsers.
2. I move them all to Desktop 2.
3. I go back to Desktop 1.
4. Where ever that I placed the browsers in Desktop 2, the titlebars will flicker non-stop in Desktop 1, 3, 4, etc etc.
Things I noticed :
1. This doesn't happen when I use it on static applications, so Sticky Notes, OneNote, is not affected. It might have something to do with the fact that in trading/investing charts, the browser is tracking / loading chart prices constantly and this price change is reflected on the titlebars of the browsers (not the groupy titlebar). So possibly, it has something to do with the non-static titlebars of the browsers.
Why is this a problem?
1. It's not a seamless experience, this is obviously a bug and is an extreme visual annoyance. I have tested that it stays on the desktop level and if you move something on top of it, it does not flicker through windows but overall this is a bug.