Beside improvements about loading stored groups almost the issuses mentioned above still exist
- some applications are still not added, when loading saved groups
- all 4 instances are missing
- sadly 4 empty instances are added, too
- one Eclipse was not added, while another one was added
- InelliJ was not added
- only one tab can be selected to move them inside a group tab
- which makes more work to move the tabs, like they are saved
- and ordering tabs is not convenient
- no tooltip is available, if the name of the tab is not completely visible
- new outlook mail windows and some other are not added to a groupy group, even not to a new one
As the 30 day test period ends in the near future, I will say good by to Groupy at the moment, because I cannot test it anymore.
As long as so many issues exist from my side and I haven't got any detailed reply,
I'm not willing to pay for Groupy, although I like the concept of Groupy.