Fences ver ver 126.96.36.199
Windows Ver Windows 10 Home ver 1909 (OS Build 18363.1016)
Laptop Monitor (main) running 3840 x 2160 scaled to 225%
External Monitor running 1920 x 1080 scaled 100%
I have had no end of problems keeping icons in position. I frequently move from laptop only screen on the go and dual display whlie at my desk. For this reason all icons are kept where I want them on my laptop screen and nothing is located on my external display.
- I did scale my laptop to 100% and it did not make a difference.
- If I tell windows not to "extend" the displays, the icon go back where they should on my laptop display.
- I ran the Purge_Fences.bat file and reinstalled, no change.
- When I plug back into the external monitor when returning to my desk, all the icons move to the external monitor.
- I them move them back to the laptop monitor and arrange them like I want and take a snapshot al while the external display is attached.
- I shutdown and go out using just the laptop screen, all icons are find.
- When I return and connect my external display, the icons moe to the extewrnal monitor and when I try to restore the snapshot, the icons stay on the external monitor.
- I have 2 Fences and one Folder Portal on my laptop screen and they stay where they are supposed to throughout this whole process.
- I open the snapshot I want to restore and it looks right, but Fences will not move the icons back to my laptop.
Any ideas would be helpful...I can't live without Fences, been using it since the very first Beta,