I'm curious about something. Did you just find wallpapers of these shows, and then resized them to fit in your folder template (I assume)? I've done that before, but only for personal use. (And not as professional looking neither.) But good job finding all of those images. It must of took a long time to make over 500 icons.
And I found that some of the icons have varying degrees of clarity (some are fuzzy, while others are crisp).
*browses through Anime Folders in "Windows Photo Gallery"* I've also noticed that some of the edges are rough and pixelated (especially on the lighter colored ones) while others are smooth. This immediately tells me that you were just trying to find any old image, like from Google Images, and slap it on the folder template as long as it relates to the show. To be honest, this seems to be a rush job, especially because there are 500+ of these, and you probably used the same template for ALL of them. But that's okay. I use the same folder template when I do custom anime/tv show folders as well (for personal use). And they don't turn out so hot.
I'm sorry to be so rough on you, but you're new, so I'll cut you some slack.
And if you're curious, I do watch SOME anime, but not a whole lot. I only recognize about 10% of the shows you put in this icon set, while the other 90% is completely new to me.
Correct me if i'm wrong. But I hope to find some more awesome new anime to watch because of this icon set. (I've already found one [new] show, and I really like it so far.)
But thanks again for these awesome icons. I appreciate it.