Yep, it's a DesktopX plugin implementing the Docklet Host interface. Pretty much every docklet works (apart from Weather, but it's more of a stub than a docklet anyway).
- Drag&Drop isn't implemented on the DesktopX side yet, so the docklet never reveive those events.
- Weather is not working and probably never will. Harcoded in OD, tsk tsk.
- Export is not working (ie. it doesn't package the docklet with the dxpack) <- No longer called by ObjectDock anyway
- SetLabel/GetLabel update the tooltip rather than the label (not available from the plugin API)
- The default Config dialog and the image browser are not implemented
- Attention animations are not implemented
- Interaction with DX context menu could be better (I'm passing mouse messages to the Docklet when CTRL is pressed, but there are problems with context menus).
- Path to ObjectDock is hardcoded in a few places (fixable, except for one case where I will have to add special code to handle every docklet location possible).
- Some docklets that do not implement OnSave fail to load when passed an ini file & section in OnCreate
- Docklet size is hardcoded
- TodoList and the .Net SDK crash/corrupt saved data (let's say that's because I'm using more of the not-yet-implemented APIs than other docklets )
Plus there is probably tons of bugs (it's only a few hours of work updating/rewriting some very old code).
Gmail checking in DesktopX (kinda...)