IROKONESS currently has 643 karma from 386 submissions. View karma IROKONESS has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 13, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun thinking is awesome
Aug 13, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun just play alonnnnnng
Aug 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun always time for karma
Aug 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun IRO KNOW IT
Aug 11, 2012 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two starkers Because you are my kind of people, helping make the forums fun and more alive with a great sense of humour, Thanks you.
Jul 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Give back to meeeee ;D
Jul 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun five hundred and one! Up from an even five hundred! ahahahahahah
Jul 26, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Karma has arrived
Jul 25, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun I'm doing great! Learning stuff, having fun, spending a plethora of time studying for exams and such... I've been trying to come back to the forums more often, but it seems to be quite hard to do now...
Jul 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun HUE TALKIN TO ME?
Jul 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun WINNNN
Jul 21, 2012 WinCustomize Forums 's Profile ekimragz na Actually I was talking to the guy on the "Words to Live By" thread. Didn't realize it was about responding to the post just before. Thanx for the karma.
Jul 13, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun DEELISH
Jul 13, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums forum 'ban game' two KrdaxDrkrun LOUD KARMA
Jul 13, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun good morning, Iro!
Jul 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Hello good afternoon Irokoness
Jul 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun HIIIIII
Jul 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun SO EXCITED
Jul 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun NICE thanks
Jul 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun :DDDDDD
Jul 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun I AM BREATHING
Jul 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun HI KARMA
Jul 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Thanks!
Jul 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun NOOOO IROKONESS I'M NOT LEAVING
Jul 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun COLLEGE
Jul 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Hello Good morning
Jul 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun I like your hat
Jul 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun GOOD WORK SOLDIER
Jul 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun HIIIIII
Jul 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile KrdaxDrkrun na You have been following my karma posts around :O MOAR KARMA FOR YOUUUUU
Jul 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun SORPRESA RAIN KARMA
Jun 30, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Is it now?
Jun 30, 2012 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two starkers For your funny posts in 'banned' and the karma thread... I got a few giggles from them. Keep up the great work.
Jun 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Good afternoon, Irokoness
Jun 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Karma for you!
Jun 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Happy Karma day to you!
Jun 27, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun You have been warned AHAHAHAHA
Jun 26, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun KARMA ATTACK
Jun 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun seaweed makes you stronker
Jun 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Figurative is real to some people
Jun 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Reward
Jun 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Sing away, sing away
Jun 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Excellent fresh meat
Jun 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun My generosity knows no bounds
Jun 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Accept my humble offering
Jun 21, 2012 JoeUser Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Karma for Irokoness
Jun 19, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun FEEEEEDING
Jun 19, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Word Association RickJP Happy days
Jun 16, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun there we go!
Jun 13, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun for being Irokoness
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.