IROKONESS currently has 637 karma from 380 submissions. View karma IROKONESS has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Sep 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun I hope that my service was valuable to thee.
Sep 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun What is thy bidding, my master
Sep 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun they will all be DESTROYED
Sep 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun approval
Sep 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun DESTRUCTION
Sep 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun WINJA!
Sep 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun zzzzz what zzzzz
Sep 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun must break 555
Sep 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun DIRTY 555
Sep 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun You silly iro
Sep 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun scary aliens
Sep 03, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Word Association RickJP Thanks lucky if got phone signal in Wales let alone Wifi so was a real holiday away from it all :-)😄💐
Sep 01, 2012 WinCustomize Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game starkers For the heads up on 'Big Al'... he's a nice addition to my collection
Aug 31, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun winners win losers lose karmers karma
Aug 31, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun You posted it! OH NO
Aug 31, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game KrdaxDrkrun BONK!!
Aug 31, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun wuuuut
Aug 31, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun karma fridaaaay
Aug 31, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game KrdaxDrkrun KARMA FOR BEING IRO
Aug 31, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun ridiculously wintastical
Aug 30, 2012 WinCustomize Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game starkers Why the heck not, you make life on the forums a lot more fun.
Aug 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun happy karma day
Aug 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun you blew it up!
Aug 24, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun FRIDAAY FRIDAAY
Aug 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Sir_Red_Rocky54 na For making sure that the facts are stated properly.
Aug 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun MORE MORE MORE
Aug 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun NEVER!!!! YOU ARE THE WINNER
Aug 22, 2012 WinCustomize Forums August 2012 Desktop Screenshots madcat21 nice shot love it
Aug 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun BETTTTTERRR
Aug 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun MORNING KARMA ^_^
Aug 21, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun HI THERE
Aug 21, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun ANNNND THAT!!!!
Aug 21, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun MORE MORE MORE
Aug 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun YAY :D
Aug 17, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun NO U!!!!
Aug 17, 2012 Elemental Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. tesb possum karma
Aug 17, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun HI'IRO!
Aug 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun WINNING
Aug 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun always winnin
Aug 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun always winnin
Aug 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. Ryat Nice Pink Floyd reference.
Aug 14, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Happy Birthday, Po'Smedley! PoSmedley Thank you. ;)
Aug 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun IRO :D
Aug 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun karma for you, but not auntea...
Aug 13, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun thinking is awesome
Aug 13, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun just play alonnnnnng
Aug 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun always time for karma
Aug 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun IRO KNOW IT
Aug 11, 2012 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two starkers Because you are my kind of people, helping make the forums fun and more alive with a great sense of humour, Thanks you.
Jul 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Give back to meeeee ;D
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.