Poweruser - install via batch file to directory

How can I use a batch file to automatically install Fences to a network drive?

By on April 7, 2014 1:45:03 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Supuhstar

Join Date 03/2009

I'm making a set of batch files to help me install or run my programs on a deep-frozen computer whenever I log in. How do I automatically install Fences to a network directory (say, //NDRIVE/User/Me/Programs/Fences) via a .bat file?

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 7, 2014 2:06:10 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Supuhstar, on your prior post on this subject (http://forums.wincustomize.com/453225/page/1/#3455961), I suggested in reply #3 that you contact Stardock Support (support@stardock.com). 

Have you done that?

April 7, 2014 2:14:30 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting DrJBHL,

Supuhstar, on your prior post on this subject (http://forums.wincustomize.com/453225/page/1/#3455961), I suggested in reply #3 that you contact Stardock Support (support@stardock.com). 

Have you done that?

I've found the network drive since then, thank you. I'm now able to manually install it to that drive, now I want to automate it.

April 7, 2014 5:15:31 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I think you should ask support@stardock.com while waiting for help here...more efficient. Also, could you explain what you mean by:

Quoting Supuhstar,
now I want to automate it.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000484   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.