Perpixel Min, Max, Close

Solved by Xiandi,thanks

By on January 29, 2013 8:34:26 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

doortech1

Join Date 12/2011
+247

Okay, I need help. Could any of you experts maybe lend some suggestions?

I have a problem with my per pixel buttons. This is a work in progress. I can not figure why when I mouse over any of the min, max, or close, buttons, they all light up. What am I missing. Never had this before, but be forewarned, I started this skin from my A.D. skin and if you remember how pathetic that was, well, anything could be happening.

I have separate images for each and see nothing weird in the code. I tried deleting the images from the skin and reimporting from a file. Same problem still. The UISbuttons function properly. I have no glyph images. I am stumped. I wonder if there is a file stashed somewhere I could delete or any other suggestions would be very much appreciated.Thanks in advance, cause I know one of you have this figured out as I am typing my plea for help. DoorTech1

14 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 29, 2013 9:23:30 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Wish I could help you DoorTech but when it comes to skinning WB's........................................I'm the last person in the world to ask. I might tell you something that will send your blind into a tizzy or some such. I'm gonna hazzard a guess even though I might be way off base. Is the distance between each button equal? I know there are six states. In smx the distance between the buttons, top and side borders have to be the same. Sounds like they may be overlapping. 

January 29, 2013 9:40:01 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Edit Titlebar and Windowframes/Edit Per Pixel Frames/Captions/Extra Settings Tab.  Disable the 'Enable Mouseover On All Buttons' setting.

January 30, 2013 2:38:33 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

The winner is Xiandi, you are awesome. I thought way too hard on that one and was lost. You saved my head. You are a true master and thanks for the help.

I thought that setting just meant, enable each button to  have a mouseover, not mouseover all , all at once.Learned again.Thanks Thats cool.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
January 30, 2013 2:43:20 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Uvah,
Wish I could help you DoorTech but when it comes to skinning WB's........................................I'm the last person in the world to ask. I might tell you something that will send your blind into a tizzy or some such. I'm gonna hazzard a guess even though I might be way off base. Is the distance between each button equal? I know there are six states. In smx the distance between the buttons, top and side borders have to be the same. Sounds like they may be overlapping. 

No, you dont skin. Eight states  for per pixel, Yes, my gap is equal, equal to what I am unsure!Thanks for wanting to help. You must make something thats skinning?Docks or something.

January 30, 2013 4:39:22 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting doortech1,
No, you dont skin.

http://uvah.wincustomize.com/index.aspx

Told ya I'd be way off base. I'm slowly getting over the fact that SKS intimidates me. I have it installed and plan on digging into it once I get caught up. That and DX.

January 30, 2013 6:07:34 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Uvah,
SKS intimidates me.

fear is only a state of mind......

January 30, 2013 10:37:09 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Vampothika,
fear is only a state of mind......

You should see my state of mind. It doesn't even know what state its in.

January 30, 2013 11:11:36 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Glad I could help

Quoting doortech1,
I thought that setting just meant, enable each button to have a mouseover, not mouseover all , all at once.
I thought so too, at first. The title of that setting could have been worded a bit better.

January 30, 2013 3:24:46 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Xiandi,
Glad I could help

Quoting doortech1, reply 3I thought that setting just meant, enable each button to have a mouseover, not mouseover all , all at once.I thought so too, at first. The title of that setting could have been worded a bit better.

I am glad you could help too.That was driving me nuts. I really wanted to figure it out myself, but had no luck with that of course.

Maybe:  Enable Grouped Mousover? 

Thanks again and I am sure I will be asking for help again about something, and I hope your watching!

January 30, 2013 4:21:02 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I'll be watching and offering up some sage.......................................<insert dumb stuff there>.

January 31, 2013 3:42:42 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Uvah,
I'll be watching and offering up some sage.......................................<insert dumb stuff there>.

I just assumed you would be watching!  Scarrrrrry!

January 31, 2013 5:46:33 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Did you check out my gallery. I ask because you said I don't skin. See reply #5

February 1, 2013 4:41:45 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

No, you said you do not skin. I just repeated it and added, You must skin something. Figured you do docks or something else. I will check it out.

Actually, you just said, I am the last person to ask, meaning you did not skin wb. My aaumption, but iit was right. You skin elsewhere in the os.

Now, get to the post office and send that disc!

February 1, 2013 5:40:29 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Hey DT. I think you been Zubished.

Quoting doortech1,
aaumption, but iit

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000703   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.