I am looking for a solution for displaying Martin Conroy's DigiClock.exe. The clock loads on the desktop, but the numbers are not visible. Is there a fix?
Problem solved by MountainDragon. For anyone else not aware of this... all you need to do is the following:
1. Make sure DesktopX is installed on computer (does not have to be running).
2. Run/Open DesktopX Builder & IMPORT the widget.
3. Follow the steps from there.
We're looking up the edits for this post...
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting and posting on the forums.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!
Sign in or Create Account