worked on 2 main things this week:
1. Any bugs that surfaced from the update of the Personal pages
2. Creating a moderator system.
1. Custom Links on the personal pages not updating
2. Download count not correct on homepage of a personal page
-- As a solution, we created a job to refresh all static files of each personal page once a day. It's not the best solution, but since that data can be accessed in other ways, we decided that is the best solution for now.
3. When authors with autoapproved status create skins, they do not show up on that author's personal page.
We needed a system in order to create moderators for anything like forums and/or skin libraries.
Well, The system i created is transparent enough to work for both, at least the core functionality of setting a moderator to moderate specific sections of the site. The core functionality is transparent enough that we will be able to migrate it to any of our sites that needs moderation of sorts such as any of our forums.
Well, time for the weekend!! hope you all have a great one!