Well, this week was dedicated to Bug fixes and R & D
- When posting a comment and you are banned, it doesn't give you a message, it just returns you back to the page. Added functionality to spit you a message.
- When editing a post, your IP gets updated, made it so no IP's are updated.
- You can submit a rating to your own posts on JU forums, fixed this so if you are the owner you cannot rate your stuff
- Rss Feeds broken for channels, had to change some internal stuff to point to the correct DB
- Downloads stats don't show up, well, while this is a work in progress, a large portion of the stats do get updated now, it was a DB issue!
- JoeUser forums hit stats not being updated correctly, (HitsInCache) so did some internal stuff to fix this
- Found the bug why Views Overall was being calculated incorrectly, hopefully this is fixed
R & D
The personal pages need some TLC big time. So, i am figuring out a system so that the pages will load much faster and more efficiently overall. This project will need my undivided attention for the next 2 weeks or so. Sooooooo "LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!"