That does not work.
1. I have the video background "Tropical Beach / White Sand Aqua Ocean" Videezy Tropical Beach , YouTube.
2. Of course I want the fences to be transparent, so that I can see the beach behind the fences. Therefore this setting has to be enabled in F3. When disabled it is not transparent and dark, I don't want that.
3. When I disable "DeskScapes take over Fences 3 background blurring" in DS11 perfocmance tab, then the video only behind the fences is stopped and static, also fences are much darker with strange edges (looks like a bug). By the way it would be much more user-friendly with a slider "sharp <---> blurred"
4. When I enable it then I can see the video but blurred. I hate that, I want to see the beautiful beach video without annoying blure-effect.
5. In DS8 everything was correct: Fences were transparent (40% visible), no blure and the video was visible (left side of the screenshot). I want it exactly like that in DS11. How does it work? Please also offer screenshots.