Hi, I own a license to Fences 3.09. Today, Fences started an automatic upgrade but it hung up and never completed. I checked for updates within Fences but it tells me I am up to date, even though I only have version 184.108.40.206. How do I get the updated version?
- Windows version/hardware specs - Intel i7-8700K, 32GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro x64
- Has the app ever worked - yes, all the time
- If you are getting an error, what is that error - no error, it just will not update itself
- Exact steps to reproduce the issue, perhaps with screenshots/video to help illustrate your issue
- clicked: Start | Stardock | Fences
- Clicked: About | Check for Updates
- Get a message saying my copy of Fences is up to date (even though I do NOT have ver 3.10