Sorry to hear you are having issues. All your application should be listed under "All Program" menu. But, you can also add any application or folders into your Start10 Left panel.
- Right Click on the folder or application you wanted to appear on the left panel of Start10. (In Windows Explorer)
- Select/Click "Pin to Start"
- On Start10 click "All Programs"
- That folder or application you "pinned to start", will appear here. Right click on it.
- Select/Click "Pin to Start Menu (Start10)
- This will make the application or Folder appear there.
Stardock Community Assistant.