It's nice to see you're updating these classic WindowBlinds skins. Any chance you could do the same for old IconPackager sets? It's hard to find decent sets that work properly on new Windows versions.
I feel you, but i don’t think stardock will do that, only the author can do it, but don’t expect much.
but no worries, you could do it yourself if you have photoshop & iconworkshop.
the problem with old ip pack can’t work well with new windows is because icons size mostly only 128x128px, while it needs 256x256px at least. sometimes even old 256px also have problem, but it can be solved.
I’ve rebuilt some old cool ip pack, always works, these are the steps:
1. batch convert 128px ico to png with iconworkshop.
2. batch resize from 128px png to 256px with photoshop.
3. reconvert 256px png to ico with iconworkshop again.
4. create live folders to be included in the ip pack. If you can’t create, just use live folders from other ip pack, recolor if needed.
5. rebuild the new 256px icons to ip via ip package builder.
6. Save with different name.
all steps will be done in 15-20 minutes per pack when you have done it several times
here some proof to encourage you, good luck