Whist trying to make a theme that looks as close to Windows 7 Aero as possible (for my own purpose only) I have found many problems with Window Blinds where it cannot do what Windows' own theme engine can.
- Transparency of list-view items cannot be controlled (see this thread).
- Skin studio does not show all possible states of list-view items (this thread), though it is still technically possible.
- Similarly for menu items, it does not show the disabled mouse-over state, but again this is still possible by using a 6th image.
- Not able to position additional menu icons (checkbox and radio), so by default they are inset a few pixels from the left of the selection image.
- No mouse-over image for tree glyphs