Well I'm not impressed! I mean, there's so much work to be done around here, and he goes off and breaks his ankle. How inconsiderate!
I told him, if he was so desperate for a few days off and a stay in hospital, I'd have cooked dinner and given him food poisoning instead.
Seriously, though, it was a nasty accident, though it didn't look too serious at first. When Steve tried to stand I could see that his foot was not in alignment and that his ankle was abnormally protruding into his sock. It was at this point a couple of good Samaritans stopped to offer assistance, and I'm so glad they did, as Shaunna and I would have struggled to help him on our own. I was going to call an ambulance on my mobile, but the good Samaritans instead offered to take Steve and Shaunna to the hospital while I took Daz the lovable pooch home.
I don't know your names or who you are, people, but thanks so much for coming to our aid.