Hi Mabus. I had a closer look at the CU files in the GOG version and noticed that the issues I mentioned previously are still there.
AI_TRIBUTE_DEMAND_RELATIONS_LOW: the Arceans have entries for all races, even though it should be human only (I don't think Lord Kona would take it kindly to be remarked of as "you humans".)
DECLARE_WAR_ON_EVIL_PLAYER: the Korath entries use the race-number 14 (Krynn) instead of the correct 13
Tidal Disruption and Core Detonation should be changed back to BonusType 3. I originally changed them to 4, because their descriptions state that they reduce the defence of the Defenders. However, this had the effect that it made those tactics less effective, which wasn't my intent.
Mechanized Warriors no longer has a LuckFactor. Yet, all the other tactics still have it. This doesn't make any sense to me. Especially because, at least as far as I can tell, LuckFactor does have an effect on the tactics. Edit: Correction. Mechanized Warriors and Terror Drones now have a LuckFactor of zero.
The description of Terror Drones has several typos, but Maiden666 already reported them.
[AlignmentBonuses3] and [AlignmentBonuses4] still state that the Propaganda Center increases loyalty and the Secret Police Center increases approval even though you switched them around.
Mission2a_Text.xml: The first line of the Altarian entry for MISC_FIRST_CONTACT says "Shielding technology could easily turn the war in our favor, brother." The Terran leader in TotA is female, so this should be changed to either "sister" or "cousin".
Additionally, I also noticed that the Propaganda Machine is still a SP instead of a GA. I thought you fixed that a while ago.
Plus, I found a bug I've overlooked all this time:
Mission1_Text.xml: The Listener name for the AI_WELCOME_DEFENDING_WINNING_HATE entry is set to Altarian. That should be Human.
Here are the files with the necessary changes (I've set the LuckFactor for MW and TD to 60, just like Marines and Shock Troops). Maybe you can get them to Stardock, so that they can implement them in an update (along with moving all the files where there are supposed to go)?
Here is a list with all the changes Stardock needs to make:
1. ChargingStalks2.png, ChargingStalks3.png and DreamConclave0.png need to be moved from Galactic Civilizations II\Gfx\Improvements\icons to Galactic Civilizations II\Twilight\Gfx\Improvements\icons (They are actually fine where they are, but, considering that they are meant for TotA, it makes more sense to move them). The Credits.txt also needs to be removed (which reminds me: Maiden666 and Oshea aren't credited in the CEG for the new icons).
2. DistrictBonus_FertileSoil.png and DistrictBonus_SplendidSoil.png need to be moved from Galactic Civilizations II\Gfx\PlanetBonuses to Galactic Civilizations II\Twilight\Gfx\PlanetBonuses (that folder needs to be created, because it doesn't exist yet). Due to their current location, the icons for the food bonus tiles are invisible in DL and DA too, instead of just TotA. This also means, that the original files need to be re-added.
3. The following files need to be moved from Galactic Civilizations II\Data to Galactic Civilizations II\Twilight\Data\English:
4. The following folders need to be moved from Galactic Civilizations II\Data to Galactic Civilizations II\Twilight\Data\English:
5. The following folders need to be removed from Galactic Civilizations II\Data: