If this has been solved in forum link it and I'll read. All Stardock products are stable and nothing has been added for at least a week.
I was downloading a file in Firefox (latest) with my Windows Vista x64 laptop and suddenly the Save-As select directory (and change name) screen went full-screen. So, when a quick grab of the corner didn't work, I just finished my download and figured it would reset. Not.
Here is what I have tried:
- Pulling on the right lower corner handle, none of the other are available
- Using Windows hot-keys for move and re-size - not available
- Have to use Windows hot-keys just to get to the upper left menu that lists everything like move, re-size, max, min, etc.
- Have turned off some of the Stardock things, discovered that WFX5 was running, it's given me some past problems, so now it SHOULDN'T start anymore. I have it still installed so that I get the updates. But all that stuff has been running fine for some time. I tried changing skins, it doesn't matter if the skin has the three (max,restore,min) boxes on the upper right corner or not, it's like the whole window is glued in place.
- There is no dragging in any form - arrows or mouse.
- This seems to be just Firefox. The Firefox website points their finger at Windows.Their website isn't helpful either.
I think there was a few other things I tried too. All I know is that I clicked something and now it is frozen in place.