DX and PicturIT error
The application was unable to start corectly (0xc0000005)
This error normally shows when you try and use a specific program, which suggests that there is one – or several – program specific features / functions that are damaged & causing the problem. The 0xc0000005 error can be caused by a number of different problems, but is most typically attributed to the following issues:
- Virus / Spyware Infections
- Faulty RAM (Random Access Memory)
- Damaged / Faulty Device Driver
- Corrupt Registry
1. Uninstall DX and install 3.5 as described by others above. Impulse can probably do this if you uncheck the beta and pre-release options in preferences.
2. Close and reopen Impulse and DX 3.5 should be 'avalable'
3. if that doesn't fix it, then check with Malwarebyte's antimalware and whatever antiviral you have.
4. check to see if your drivers are up to date with SlimDriver (free on the net).
5. Use CCleaner to check registry problems.
6. Faulty RAM... check by opening with power off, and removing/reseating RAM while grounded.