I'm not a Gallery Mod, and this is written as a plain viewer -
1. The lighting on the crescent moon and clouds on the left is opposite... should be from one direction unless explained in the work itself.
2. Don't understand the pale, circular light area in the center and its perspective.
3. The body of water has waves but they don't seem to change the reflection of the moon.
4. There seems to be a light source (dawn?) at the center of the horizon... if so, shouldn't the foreground be darker and lightening towards the horizon and shouldn't that lighting be reflected in the illumination of the crescent moon and clouds?
5. Like the colors a good deal.