Quoting Hankers, reply 11
Quoting Hankers, reply 2Did you have a previous version of WindowBlinds trial installed?
1. You never answered this question.
2. It is also unclear whether you have updated (most recent) graphics drivers on your system.
3. Where did you download your trial edition from?
4. In fact, please copy the information in the "About Windowblinds" tab in the WindowBlinds Configuration window (the one which opens when you double-click on the systray icon). This might reveal the source of your problem.
1. I have never installed a previous version of WB before
2. My drivers are up to date. Check the AMD website 5 minutes ago.
3. I downloaded my trial version from CNET, that's where stardock.com redirected me.
4. Here is the about WindowBlinds:
Your computer has a Windows Experience Index base score of 5.9
Your Windows Graphics Experience score is 7.3
WindowBlinds version : WindowBlinds 7.2 (build 297 - Windows 7 Edition) - Shareware - 64 bit OS
WindowBlinds is not installed correctly on this PC. If you did not reboot after installing WindowBlinds 7 for the first time, then please reboot and try this again.(SyncMaster 2333HD(Digital)) 1 is attached to ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
(Generic PnP Monitor) 2 is attached to ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
Wblind.dll 2010/11/30 17:49:ll
Wblind64.dll 2010/11/30 17:49:42
Wbsrv.dll 2010/11/23 14:38:43
SevenConfig.exe 2010/11/23 16:10:18
Wbload.exe 2010/10/20 15:08:35
Wbhelp.dll 2010/10/20 15:08:34
Tray.dll 2009/10/23 19:12:19
Wbload.dll 2010/06/07 14:59:25
Screen.exe 2010/06/07 14:59:42