The first contest we will kick off this summer is for CursorFX. CursorFX is one of the most popular galleries on WinCustomize and gets quite a bit of page views every month. Being that CursorFX has a free and Plus version, it is also accessible to more people, and even the free version will allow you to create some fantastic cursors. Creating cursor themes is also very easy, I have a tutorial here that will get you started.
More info and downloads for CursorFX is here.
Like most of our other contests we try to keep it simple and fun, but read through the rules first.
- Will began on June 20th, and end on July 11th at 12pm EST (roughly two weeks)
- Cursors must have a Summer theme to be considered
- Maximum 3 entries per person
- Entries must have #summerofcfx in the title (example: My Summer Cursor #summerofcfx)
- 1st place
- CursorFX Plus (if you don’t already have it)
- 1 year new/renewal for Object Desktop
- $25 Amazon Gift Certificate
- 2nd place
- Object Desktop (1 year sub/renewal) or choice of Stardock Entertainment game
Judging will commence shortly after contest closes, and winners will be announced afterwards.