Well, this is odd. VERY odd, I would say...
When Vampothika originally told me to try removing the button entirely, I figured removing the code would do that job for me without having to track down and remove anything manually from any WB or SKS files.
The funny part is that it didn't work. I thought it would revert back to the original single close button when I did this but nothing happened. Which is why I said it didn't work. Even after re-adding the button, it still didn't work.
Now... I always shut down my laptop when I'm not using it. I just woke up about an hour ago and got on this site about five minutes ago. Browsing to this thread, I see those new responses suggesting I wipe out all of the code. Figuring "what the hell, I'l give it another try" I did just that. And this is what I get now...
Apparently, it decided it would use the regular set of images and just disable the minimize and maximize buttons.
Not what I was going for. Actually, it looks better, in my opinion. I was just going to use a a small little glossy square with an X in it.
Thanks for the help, everybody!