1. I called you pathetic, because you couldnt find where that quote is from, and posted the only link you could find on google, that contains that exact quote. You were trying to get the free karma, and since you didnt have anything better than that, you said: "The hell with it, I'm just gonna post that link, and Morph might give it to me." I wasnt annoyed at all with that, but since you tried once, and failed to deliver, someone else will have to take turns, right?
2. "Well morph thanks for the ban" What ban? I dont have the power to ban you from the forums, and even if I could, I wouldnt do so. Oh you mean banned from my little karma contest? Well, then I guess that is correct. You're banned from that!
3. Just because for once, google (aka easy mode, as even an 8 year old can google and find stuff on the internet) cant help you get free karma in one of my contests, doesnt mean its unfair or wrong or whatever. And you dont have to RAGE about it. You have to learn to lose sometimes. Be a good sport.
4. I specifically chose that quote, because A ) I really like it, B ) because I double-checked, and you cant find where its from, by googling it. In fact, my quote is "coincidentally" typed exactly like in the link to the site you posted Doesnt that made you curious? Well, its because: After I saw that quote in a movie/video game/anime/TV series, I really liked it, especially for what it stood for. So I decided to adopt it as my new sig. Then I said, "since its my new sig and all, I might as well make a karma contest out of it." but then I thought: "But Altaux will just google it, and get the free karma as usual. I have to do something about it." And so I did. I checked to see if it can be found on google, and thankfully, it cant! Except from that website you posted the link on, which it doesnt say where its from. Also, I typed my sig EXACTLY like it is in that site (if you noticed, even the " - " is there). "Why?" you may ask. In order to set a nice little trap for you Alt , because I knew that you would trust your friend (Google), to help you win the karma.
5. Rage a little more please
The contest is still on, anyone who can tell me where my sig is from, wins karma. Note: The karma prize will rise every 2 days by +1 each time, and it will cap at
Thank you and good luck!
"We were inhuman beings....butchers on a field of corpses....corrupt and depraved....only a sum of viscera, blood, and bone - Creatures without soul."