- Fixed objects with more than 50 custom files crash DesktopX.
- Improved custom files selection dialog (now uses the new Explorer style).
- Fixed "My Computer" shortcut object.
- Added option in DesktopX Builder to disable all sound effects.
- Fixed corruption with 8-bit png files.
- Fixed object rotation showing the last frame of animated objects.
- A bunch of other minor improvements.
- Not reproduced: crash on export with high coordinates
- Not reproduced: layout/font issues with script editor and object browser
- Not reproduced: size limit for remote pictures (and System.DownloadFile) and crash when viewing properties.
In case nobody noticed, the new build of DesktopX fixes a lot of reported bugs. Thanks a lot Alberto (and other people that woked and are working on it)!
I'm still seeing the size limit bug (and the crash on showing properties). There should be a RemoteUrlCrash.dxpack file attached to the bug that shows the problem.
As for the high coordinates problem, it no longer happens in the current build (either with a single object or with the gadget that exposed the problem). Another unrelated changed must have "fixed" it cause it always crashes on DX3.5 (I just tested it again to be sure).