Did you place an order?
From the upgrade site:
1. This offer is applicable only to PCs purchased between 06/26/ 2009 and 01/31/ 2010 with preinstalled Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business or Windows Vista Ultimate. All orders will be received and processed by Mentor Media Ltd., Singapore, on behalf of Acer.
2. You can only upgrade to the SAME language version and edition as the preinstalled Windows Vista version. For example, if you have installed the English version of Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, you can only upgrade to the English version of Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium. Acer is not responsible for wrong selection of installed language.
3. The terms of this upgrade offer are subjected to change at any time without notice including, but not limited to, the Expiration date.
4. The upgrade order must be requested no later than 01/31/ 2010
5. The upgrade kits will start shipping only after October 2009, subjected to the release by Microsoft. It will then take 7-10 business days for the delivery.
6. Technical and product support will continue to be provided by Acer. Please contact the local Acer technical support center for assistance.
7. Installation Notices: Please create the recovery disc before upgrading. Installation for some of the Windows 7 products may require you to format your hard drive. You must back up your files and settings prior to the installation or they will be erased. Acer is not liable for any loss of data as a result of this installation. If you upgrade and want to return (if permitted by your license terms) to the Windows Vista product previously running, you will need to un-install the Windows 7 product and re-install the Windows Vista product using a recovery solution for the Windows Vista product. Certain upgrades may not allow the End User Customer to retain applications, files and settings as they were in the previous installed edition of Windows.
8. For the purpose of the End User License Agreement, your installation of this software will be considered an upgrade.
9. A non-refundable fee will be levied for this upgrade. It will vary depending on your location and the upgrade media being requested. The final amount will be presented prior to the submission of the order.
10. By participating in this program, the personal information provided by you will not be shared with third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary to complete the services or transactions that you have requested in connection with the Microsoft Windows 7 Upgrade Program, or as required by law.
Thank you for choosing this solution to upgrade your operating system to Windows 7. Please note that some features and functions will vary or become unavailable if you upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 7.