It seems you are having confusion
With the terms of our usage exclusion.
In the EULA, you'll find,
We've no beef with your kind.
If you hear differently, it's delusion!
From the EULA:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example).
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only if you change of main workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the old computer.
4. Use the SOFTWARE via a network, only if you have purchased an adequate number of licenses. The number of users must not exceed the number of licenses
you have purchased.
5. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for
archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE or any portion of it except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registering number.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it, or make any attempt to bypass, unlock, or disable any protective or initialization system on the SOFTWARE.
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
6. Upload or transmit the SOFTWARE, or any portion thereof, to any electronic bulletin board, network, or other type of multi-use computer system
regardless of purpose.
7. Include the SOFTWARE in any commercial products intended for manufacture, distribution, or sale.