I started using ObjectDock today and must admit I am quite impressed. I'll probably upgrade to Plus since there appears to be a sale going on.
I do have a quick few questions that I would be very thankful if people could help me with:
1) I have a computer at home and another in the office. Will I be able to install OD+ on both computers with a single license?
2) I would be very interested in substituting the whole taskbar with OD+. However I just googled and it seems there's quite a few people saying in several forums the system-tray support for OD+ 1.9 does not work (i.e. tray icons don't appear in the dock you choose). Is this really true, or were they talking about an old (or illegal) version?
3) How well do the OD+ docks behave when there are games running full screen and you push the mouse against the edges where they are docked? Does OD+ properly "go to sleep" when games are running so that docks don't popup and switch off graphics mode?
4) I just run the Impulse Client and it said there was a new version of OD freeware. So I told it to update and rebooted. Upon looking at the version in the About box, I swear the version actually went DOWN from 536 to 534! Is this normal?!
5) I'm sure the answer here is "no" but I may as well be sure: Will I need to have the Impulse client running to run OD+?
Many thanks everyone for your help!