1 Borrow their stuff and never return it.
2 Ask questions that force the teacher to go off their intended lesson plan. For example, ask detailed questions about things that the teacher only mentioned in passings.
Teacher: the ring of fire is a major fault line in the pacific ocean, it forms between some major tectonic plates.
You: who named it that and when was it discovered?
Then follow up on that.
3 in sceince class, ask questions that involve the lesson materail killing you or some one else.
When talking about microwaves, ask how long your head would have to be in there for it to kill you. follow up with how long would it take for your head to explode. would the trace amounts of iron and copper in your body cause it to spark?
4 in science class, propose experiments that would end in your death, or atleast serious injury.
If your teacher mentiones that distilled water will not carry an electric current, tell them that you will go home and test that by filling up a bucket with distilled water, standing in it, and droping a plugged in radio in it.
5 Do almost none of thw work, act like your not paying any attention in class, ignore projects, and claim you never study, then score higly on all tests.
6 propose and strongly argue for points that have some merit, but that are obviously invalid.
1. In geometry class argue that since a circle consists of all points a certian distance from the center, that the perimeter of the circle contains an infinate amounts of points, and since a line froms between any 2 points that a circle is actualy an infinate sided shape.
2. in a history or sociolgy class. Argue that if islamic extremists succede and take over the world, it will actualy be a good thing. Base this on the fact that the aribic countrys were very advanced thousands of years ago, they fell apart when they adopted an isolationist policy after meeting the rest of the world. if the entire world becomes an islamic entity, their isolation will die out and they will go back to the advanced nations they were before.
7. (this happened to one of my science teachers) Break into their car and steal their laptop. (he looked like he was going to cry the next day) Note. i do not advise doing this.
8. Do things that are obviously wrong and act like you don't understand why he is they are upset.
Example. (this happened in my english class)
Student had a shirt on that showed a small kitten being licked by a giant tongue. under it it said,
The studdent acted like he had no idea why the teacher was freaking out over his shirt. Note, he also got suspended.
9. always be late for class, but bring a pass, or get another teacher to cover for you.
10. Any minor things that the teacher allows you to do in class, do it to an extreme amount.
If your teacher says its ok to snack in class, wait until the teacher is busy and not looking at you and bring out a full meal, fast food works well.
Thats all i have for now.