Alright Boobz, I'll enlighten you. But it will take more than my typical short postings....
I'll compile a decent sized listing of the different problems I have with evolution and it's supposed "science"
Here is the list preview, if you want to educate yourself ahead of time -
- Genetic Entropy
- Phyletic Gradualism
- Punctuated Equilibrium
- The Miller/Urey experiments
- Evolution and the human ear - gradual?
- Darwanism and the missing link
- convergent and divergent evolution
- sexual genetic deterioration (this is a fun one )
- adaptive evolution
- evolutionist dogma
- instinct vs. imprint development
- evolution geology
- sediment fossilization
- Dinosaurs and history
- the flood
- glaciers and the ice age?
- Cambrian layer "explosion of life"
- seismic wave discrepancy
- big bang?
- helium science
- infinite time?
- Oort cloud and comet life
- regenerative magnetic fields vs decaying magnetic fields
- spectrometers and carbon 14
- mysteries of science
- star formation
- time and the domino effect
- Censored Science
I will go into much more detail on all of it if you wish. Or you can ask me specifics on certain points.
Like I said, I have EXTENSIVELY studied this stuff.
I am not some priest following Christian with a suppressed curiosity. I intend to have proof for what I believe, BEFORE I believe it. I've spent many years searching, verifying and meditating on God, religion and science. I hope you will have the courage to do the same, and not just write off this opportunity.
More to come....