OK, here is where it stands....
I finished the XP style and loaded it into my XP computer for testing. Half the start menu was not showing and the toolbars were not showing. The strange part was that everything looked fine in Vista. Go figure. I could not figure out why it was messed up, I tried alot of things to make it work...no joy.
So, I started over. This time, I made the vista style first. It's currently being tested. As soon as I get the 'go ahead', I will start (redo) the XP substyle. Hopefully it will be just a matter of importing the images I have already made, and it will go quickly.
Here is a screeny of the Vista style as it is now.