Nope....not when they are in the midst of 'arguments' with Pakistan on their border.
Formula One won't be going there any time soon.... and there's already 'talk' about the C'wealth Games.
That is your opinion perhaps because you never came India... Ask from the Oz cricket team or the English.
For sports... you can confide with the security that will be provided.True, there have been a few blasts in recent times but more such materials have been seized on border. India is not blind, we care for our nation. Its only that peoplle need to be more aware of their surrondings for suspicious activities and they will learn this very soon.
What happened in Mumbai was an attack from outside, it wasn't planned in India, they came through sea and attacked but none of them could escape...nine killed one arrested.
When some intruders come, there are 99 percent chances that you will catch them but there are 1 percent chance when you fail.
India and US are their prime targets. They have planned to claim lives in 300 cities in the world.
India is more prone to attacks only because being nearer, it is within their reach. What if they got aircrafts or long distance missiles? No country will be safe then. So we will have to fight not boycottttt, Goldman!
Their camps are not within India. They are trained in tribal areas of pak... US is still destroying their camps since 9-11, you can see how tough it is. Its not video games and some online chat, its real liife where both sides are determined for good and bad reasons.
Hopefully one day we will overcome all these evil forces.
Pakistan has had more than its fair share of troubles recently, but it would inappropriate to throw a blanket over the entire nation and say all under it are bad
This is true not all people are bad there. The people are not responsible for whats happening, Its their officials, military and leaders who have seeded hatred in their hearts and misused the power. It is unfortunate that most of pak institutions are run by the barbaric military.
However, the people are incapable to stop all these. Its easier to say people can oppose them on paper but in practical you can't challenge people with AK-47 in hands. What they should complain when everything is crystal clear. To whom they would report. People there will have to fight another struggle for independence.They will have to realize it is not the way to go. What will they give to their future generations?
Pak needs foreign support but not the way US is giving to them. The money which US gives to them goes into terrorists hands. I think US should appoint its own people there or establiish organisations to do the development work. It might be against the law but its indispensable for the sake of Humanity... and it can be done with the $$$ that US hands over to pak and their officials and military pass it over to......