Man...this was a bear of an update! First, I updated on my laptop...went off without a hitch. So, I thought....yea! Then I did the update on my desktop...what a mess! The first go around, all I had was the original windows classic and a message that the wbconfig.exe couldn't be found. All of my skins were lost in action. I rebooted a few times to no avail. So, then I decide to restore my previous version. At, first, it wouldn't restore...but, eventually, I got it to restore. Had to reboot several times to get my blind to display properly. When all was well, I thought I would try again to update. So, I went to SDC and it showed that 6.1 was already installed...but, in wbconfig, it showed 6.03. So, I bit the bullet, and unistalled WB altogether and rebooted. Then came back to SDC, and re-installed WB. The skins were all there, so I thought..yea! Well, applied a skin, and all I got was the classic version of it. So, I rebooted again, and this time, the skin loaded properly! Whew!
I sure hope Stardock takes a look at this, and fixes whatever is broken with the update process!