Thank you very very much for all your input, guys and gals I truly appreciate it ... And thank you also for ataking the time out to Fill me in a little ..
I have decided to look at the free ones first , so This morning I went for the Auslogic recommended by WebGizmos , thanks man !! hetr is a copy paste of what happened ..
Auslogics Disk Defrag Version : 184.108.40.2060 (DiskDefrag.exe)
Disk Size : 114.48 GB
Free Size : 64.66 GB
Clusters : 30011420
Sectors per cluster : 8
Bytes per sector : 512
Started defragmentation at : 01/05/2008 03:45:50
Completed defragmentation at : 01/05/2008 04:12:24
Elapsed time : 00:26:34
Total Files : 336045
Total Directories : 16824
Fragmented File Count : 1929
Defragmented File Count : 1926
Skipped File Count : 3
Fragmentation Before : 4.77%
Fragmentation After : 3.70%
It took just under 30 minutes .. which is excellent ... !!
I will road-test the others too ... and keep you all updated as to how I got on ...
Once again thanks again folks !!