Take it for a test run.Head these warnings or perish in a pit of fire.
When you first run, you'll get a message box asking for the folder and the data file.
I've included one that has 25 names/birthdays. Browse to the folder in the folder dialog
and type "birthday" in the file name.
- Uncheck Use settings file if you want to use the registry to store all of the settings
- Make sure to check the "Use Existing file" since there is one provided
- The widget will close and you'll have to restart it.
- Two of the default font settings for some reason don't show up, so you'll have to edit the Title and Page Status Text settings
- Drag the bottom sizer to resize the height and hit the toggle button (bottom right corner) to shrink/grow the widget.
- Page Navigation buttons are in the header and footer at the right sideThings to know
- I'm not sure if the sort function will work for everyone as it uses ado.
- The cleanup selection in the menu generates a vbscript file in the directory and will remove all entries created. This is needed even if you use a settings file.BirthdayTracker@Box.net