Some things that I mulled over for about a month and just didn't have time to do and send to Dan.
AI Feeder Items moved to tier 17/18 so not on screen when width is 1680 or less.
- Get "Outreach" center out of civilian/culture and into Defense.
- Isolated all 4 Merc Contracts [pirate, advent, taalo, tca] to their own research and have benefits.
- pirate contract reduces pirate raid strength
- advent lets them use your labs to bonus plasma/beam slightly
- taalo gives penalty to mining, but you get the tankiest ships
- tca gives you slight armor bonus
- Starbase deployment costs less. 0 cred, 380 metal, 290 crystal.
- Starbase 'Defender' uses the light ship mesh and spawns free anti-fighter/heavy. 4 spawned at once.
- OKUN BC now deploys scouts (5 at a time) and the autocast is not on.
- Beacon abilities on Capital Factory have autocast off. Issue with activation with insufficient fleet supply.
- Capital research requirements eased
- Skiff Capital requires no research.
- Gatekeeper and Remorse capital research 1 tier lower.
- Obliterator metal cost reduced to 700.
- Started with 0% mining bonus and maxed out 20% bonus. Starts now with 20% and maxes at 40% bonus.
- Salvaging bonus spread over 3 items with 3 levels and 3% per level for 27% salvage bonus.
- Buff for KzerZa Disruptive Strikes now 25% chance at initial level; 37.5% and 50% chance for Cap L2/3
- Hull for bomber and fighter reduced by over half so they die easier.
- Sheridan cost, fleet cost, xp for killing and speed unbalanced -fixed so easier to build.
- Antimodule crystal cost was too high -armor checked for all strictly antimodule ships -all now "Heavy"
- Fleet Sizes with different settings
- small fleet multiplier 1.0 = 2200
- normal fleet multiplier 1.5 = 3300
- large fleet multiplier 2.0 = 4400
On Small Fleet Setting
- Atlantian and TOC start with 180; all other start at 120.
- Atlantian and TOC in first 3 tiers get 970 fleet; remaining give 1030 for 2000 total fleet supply on small fleet.
- All other races in first 3 tiers get 1000 fleet; remaining give 1200 for 2200 total fleet supply on small fleet.
- Far reaching races: Dark, KohrAh, KzerZa, Taalo and Arilou can research fleet supply increase.
- TEC when it researches OUTREACH center gains a fleet supply bonus of 15%.
Sorry for throwing in variable fleet values where races with ships that had smaller fleet cost had smaller fleets and those with more powerful ships and therefore higher fleet cost had greater fleet size so they could have numerical parity. This will hopefully restore competitiveness and some balance as those powerful races face off large fleets with their smaller ones.
Given that not all capitalships are created equally, the number of capitals a race can field has changed based in part on their durability and fleet cost. Atlantian and TOC are total powerhouse races while the TCA starts weak and ends with Beta Kol which can doomsday enemies. TEC and KzerZa however have some of the weakest and therefore will be fielding the most capitals. Yes, KzerZa will get a monstrous number of fighters, but that is how they roll.
Without the details given on website for others, here are the stats:
- TOC 9, ATL 10, Dark Fleet & Empire 12, TCA 14, Taalo 16, Rogue/TOU/Arilou 18, KohrAh 19, KzerZa 24, TEC 36
Basic Crew Training and Constant Experience
- Races that can buy up to 4 levels: ATL, IMP, KzerZa, TOU, Rogue, DARK/ARILOU, TCA/TEC
- Taalo, TOC, Kohr can only buy 3 levels.
- Atlantians have racial memories going back millions of years. Them being able to auto xp level to 6 is not a tough thing, but TCA and KohrAh being able to do it was too much.
- Atlantians can Auto-XP to L6, but research is 6 levels and provides +1 level per gaining 0.4 per level. 2.4 max
- TCA and TOU can Auto-XP to L4. TOU gains 1.6 per second; TCA gains 1.2
- KohrAh can Auto-XP to L3 at a rate of 1.0 per second.
Enjoy, keep playing and watching for Rebellion development news.