If he is dead now you can poke him with a stick, if he isn't poke him anyway cause he's right those are mens rules, wonder why you guys get married in the first place? Just live with other guys? Oh you want to get married, I see...
Some of our rules:
If you are going to be seen in public with us, then
1. Are you really gonna wear that? Did you look in the mirror? O.K. then I will just wear my P.J.s, not wear make-up, or comb my hair, I hope none of your friends see us!
2. We are mind readers, and you can get up and get that beer yourself, you have two legs too. I just worked 40 hours too and I am doing dishes, making dinner and watching the kids, while you sit in that chair and watch sports.
3.Shopping is a sport when it's at Home Depot and guess who is gonna do that work, you, cause you are gonna strut around and tell me you know how to install whatever you bought, I will call the plumber, electrician, whatever after you really screw it up, and 911 to have your crazy butt transported to the hospital.
4.I have learned how to shut up but that doesn't mean I will when you are ranting while driving cause the idiot in front of you is in your way or didn't turn his/her turn signal off. I figure they know you are mad cause you keep on the horn and those gestures didn't work.
5. I guess all guys love sunday football, but my husband is a football widow, he hates it and I watch it, and arena football too. your point?
6. We know you have enough clothes, you wear the same thing all the time, that ratty shirt, and them shorts that have all the stains. We get that. We just don't want to be seen with you. You didn't dress that way when I met you, now did you?
7. When we were dating you played that understanding role game, oh now it's too much trouble, O.K. so now when you want your laundry folded, guess who is gonna fold it. I worked all week too remember?
8. The toilet: this one a no brainer: You want to pee standing up: O.K. you clean up the over-spray on the bowl and bottom of the seat, cause someone will see it.
9. You went out with the guys last night? Didn't get home till 2 a.m. WEll fine, tonight is ladies night and I am going out with the girls, I won't be home till 2 a.m. and you watch the kids, bathe them, get them to bed on time, and don't forget to let the dog out, and back in again.