- exactly the kind of feedback I am looking for.cybermessiah
- Thanks for the tip, but I tried quite a few filters, many of the ones you mentioned and learned pretty quickly that it was unsatisfying. In fact I have not loaded any into PSP 10. I would rather create the effect myself. If I cannot create the effect myself or it not create it well enough, I would rather omit it from my work until I learn how to.WOM
- I seriously considered Corel Draw, one reason comes to mind. Mormegil. I believe he uses it, and reading some of his tutorials... the control over gradients for example, anyway, Mormegil could probably make great art with a stone wall and some berry juice.
I reminded myself that it's not the app, but the artist and so I want to learn on what is considered the Industry Standard.Koasati
- You are of course correct, I have used vectors in PSP for almost everything I have done lately.Kinjin and BuddhaV10
- Thanks again. More of the kind of info I am after. Corky_O
- You are quite right. CS2.3 Premium. The lastest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, GoLive, VersionCue, Bridge, Stock Photos, Acrobat 8 Pro, and Dreamweaver 8. Hopefully I have the time and aptitude to master them all. Fortunatelt, I actually do have a use for them all. Thanks for pointing me to the books, I will absolutely be looking for one or all of them. Thanks again
And now, my package is here at my desk at home, I anxiously tracked it's travel online as ups brought it cross country to New York, and after it;s arrival,stared at it on my desk at work for half a day. Spent an hour in traffic with it riding shotgun. So... I am about to plunge into a 9 disk install. With any luck I may have time to play tonight.
Thanks agian to EVERYONE for the input. See ya around soon.