OneCare Live now offers a beta version (1.5) for download, install and use.
Following is some of the content of an e-mail that MS has extended forwarding rights to:
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Windows Live OneCare?
An all-in-one PC care service that’s always on, helping provide persistent protection against viruses, hackers, and other threats, and helping keep your PC tuned up and your important documents backed up.
What Windows Live OneCare does for you.
• Runs quietly in the background, providing anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall protection
• Activates Phishing Filter in Internet Explorer 7 to help block or warn against identity theft or online scams
• Updates itself to help you keep ahead of the latest threats
• Runs regular tune-ups to help optimize the performance of your PC
• Provides one-click resolutions for any actions that you may need to take
• Makes backups to a variety of devices a breeze
• Lets you see the status of your system at a glance
In which countries can I use Windows Live OneCare?
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK, US.
What operating systems are supported?
Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista (build 5500 or greater; recommended build is 5600 aka RC1). OneCare is currently not available for x64 operating systems..
This link will take you to the download https://www.int3.windowsonecare-int.com/install/Install.aspx
The link below will take you to the information page for OneCare Live beta (v 1.5).