PixelPirate currently has 17 karma from 7 submissions. View karma PixelPirate has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 01, 2009 WinCustomize Forums MyColors Ankh Desktop – Free for Object Desktop Subscribers Wizard1956 Great work as always!<:)
Nov 17, 2008 WinCustomize Forums New Object Desktop Subscriber Skin: Encounter Wizard1956 For your fantastic work.First rate stuff!
Aug 21, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Upcoming themes To ONE of the best skinners Stardock has. It is always so nice to see you in the forums once and awhile. IMHO your/Stardock Pirate Suite is one of the very best pieces of artwork that has graced my desktop.
Jul 25, 2008 WinCustomize Forums What Are You Working On? (Part II) Doronila1 For being the master of visually pleasing designs! And for being danish lol
Jul 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums I seriously need cheering up.......... Zydor For facing your demon - that is a huge huge step to take. Dont look back, the ride might get rocky, but the goal is a wonderful one.
Jul 18, 2008 WinCustomize Forums I seriously need cheering up.......... WebGizmos Just because he's a good guy and great skinner! Keep your head up bud!!
May 09, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Apple Boot Camp and Window Blinds Erk. I can't believe no-one has given you karma points yet Lasse. Therefore, now someone has. ;) You deserve it for your beautiful work, and because you're a bloody good bloke.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.