Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Oldest person

By on February 3, 2004 10:57:07 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums External Link

Goa Tripper

Join Date 02/2004
14 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 20, 2013 11:09:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

that is old!!

February 20, 2013 11:16:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

God bless her...

February 20, 2013 11:19:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Posted Feb 3rd, 2004 ... response Feb 20th, 2013?

Huzzah! 

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
February 20, 2013 11:25:00 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

is goa fan77 related to goa tripper?

February 21, 2013 12:04:22 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting axxo2,
is goa fan77 related to goa tripper?

I have no idea, apparently this guy was around before me. And I thought I was old on this forum (though granted he's from JoeUser).

That said, I'm pretty sure our user names are referencing the same Goa. So yes, he's probably a Goa Fan and I trip on Goa a lot of the time. 

February 21, 2013 12:05:17 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting boshimi336,
Posted Feb 3rd, 2004 ... response Feb 20th, 2013?

Damn, necro for real!!! Wasn't even paying attention to the dates...I'm surprised BBC still has that on it's site from 2003...

February 21, 2013 1:36:13 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

goa trance is ancient... u know for some odd reason i though that goa in your nicname was refering to goku the cartoon caracter (i guess being from another country, when you look at something really quick you read it wrong and it sticks) i have no clue why i though guku but i did and i just noticed it right now that goa is no where close to goku lol....

February 21, 2013 1:42:13 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting axxo2,
goa trance is ancient... u know

No genre dies these days, and actually its enjoyed a resurgence recently by its own niche standards. 

Quoting axxo2,
for some odd reason i though that goa in your nicname was refering to goku the cartoon caracter (i guess being from another country, when you look at something really quick you read it wrong and it sticks)

I know that feeling. But no, I like Vegeta better anyways.

But this doesn't answer why you posted in this old thread in the first place.

February 21, 2013 1:52:01 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ok here comes the honest part, i was looking for ur 4x mod so i typed in goa in the search bar, i was lazy to spell out your nick name, then this came up and it said goa tripper and he/she was talking about some "old person" so i posted to share that there are two goa's....

February 21, 2013 8:16:10 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Congrat's to her for living this long! Hard to believe people can live that long, and to think the oldest documented person ever was (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_people ) at 122 years and 164 days old!

February 21, 2013 10:29:07 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I thought Goa referred to, "go-a-way".

Muwahahaha.

February 21, 2013 12:02:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Sinperium,
I thought Goa referred to, "go-a-way".

Muwahahaha.

Do not get me started with Goa puns.

February 21, 2013 6:10:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

"Wake me up, before you Go-A ..." 

February 21, 2013 11:27:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What is a goa?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000375   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.