This app was released back in August. I remember seeing some post about privacy tweaks in Forums…but this little gem offers over 200 tweaks in the categories you can see in my screen shot which was captured on the source page. If you’d like to see a list of the tweaks, go here. You can see screen shots of each category here. I posted on version 2.1 quite a while ago.
This one’s for Windows 10. What’s new?
- Seeing the concerns being raised about privacy issues, several tweaks have been added under a new Privacy section.
- Many new tweaks in Context Menu for Store Apps to support Windows 10.
- The empty.ico file is not required now for “Remove Shortcut Arrows From Icons” to function properly
- It calculates Windows Experience Index from the main page. Click on Run assessment to recalculate the WEI.
- You can Run DISM command to fix corrupted system image
- You can now pin Drives to Desktop Context Menu
- Many new tweaks to customize Windows 10
- Newly designed interface with command link buttons
- Hover over a tweak, and get the description at the bottom of the tweaker.
What I especially like is that the Ultimate Tweaker forces the creation of a Restore Point before you can use it the first time. The source page also has instructions as to how to use it.
I strongly suggest you read it well.
Oh yes, I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday, and it went smoothly. Very smoothly. Start10™ is a blessing...thanks Stardock for a great app, and for Windowblinds...and sparing me the ugliness!