Nothing appears under Favorite link

Nothing appears under Favorite link

By on September 8, 2015 12:09:12 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

tdehan

Join Date 01/2013

I've included FAVORITES in the menu however when clicked on it shows no Favorites.  If I go into the Windows 10 side I can see my Favorites.  How do I get Start 10 to my Favorites from FAVORITES?

Locked Post 2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 8, 2015 12:46:27 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

It appears that Win10's Edge location of FAVORITES is different than previous OS's.  Previous locations was C:\Users/[username]/Favorites.  This location still shows the favorites if one uses IE.  However, the Edge browser looks here for FAVORITES

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default

So once I copied my favs from C:\Users/[username]/Favorites to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default  my Favorites now are listed in Start10.

This is a drag to have to maintain 2 locations....

September 8, 2015 5:09:29 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

OK, open Start10 configuration. Go to the "configure" tab under Style.  In the resulting window, hit the advanced button.

Uncheck the box that says "Use Microsoft Edge favorites rather than Internet Explorer".

That should do it.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000313   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2016 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.