Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Birds and Bees

By on August 30, 2014 7:03:40 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Frogboy

Join Date 03/2001
+1120

First Summer with the chickens. They seem to be having a good time.  I’m late on harvesting honey though, too much time spent in the debugger.

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 30, 2014 8:10:23 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

We used to raise chickens, the kids had them for 4H. We had the most delicious eggs!!  What is the *debugger*?  Rule of gardening... plant enough for rabbits, deer, chippies, gophers, woodchucks and you will possibly have some left for yourself! 

August 30, 2014 8:21:28 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I believe he means 'debugging' software, Barb, but I could be wrong.

August 30, 2014 8:28:33 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DrJBHL,

I believe he means 'debugging' software, Barb, but I could be wrong
 aahhhh...thank you Doc! 

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
August 31, 2014 6:37:45 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

And here I thought we was gonna get the old 'birds and the bees' lecture. Whew! I must've missed that one.

Back OT...

Growing up my family used to take vacations on Long Island before it became yuppie town. My Grandfather lived in Amagansett. Huge tract of land with small cottages scattered about. One of them was called 'Love Bug'. Just big enough for a couple to get away for a little privacy. One of the things I remember most is a pet turkey that had the run of the place. I remember being chased by it. Then one year Thanksgiving happened. The gobbler got gobbled. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.