No keys showing - What happens when subscripiton ends?

By on August 4, 2014 8:39:00 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

fredriktessem

Join Date 08/2012

Hi.

I have a current OD subscription, exp. in a month. I use only fences and consider not to renew my sub. Last year support told me to backup my installers and keys and I would be fine. Now I can't find a key for each program, just a central key for the OD sub. When I install a software I get asked for my emailaddress connected to the OD sub. My question is what happens if my OD stops. Will I be able to install and activate the software with the installer, or is the software now depending on an active subscription?

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 4, 2014 10:13:16 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Are you aware that if you re_new OD while you still have an active subscription the price is only $29.99. 

I realize this doesn't answer your question and hopefully someone will. You can always send a ticket to stardock support.

August 4, 2014 10:27:05 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Now I can't find a key for each program, just a central key for the OD sub.

That is all you need. the single key works for all software included in your ODNT sub.

Will I be able to install and activate the software with the installer
Yes. Your software can be activated with your key without an active subscription.

August 4, 2014 11:01:36 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Wizard1956,

Now I can't find a key for each program, just a central key for the OD sub.

That is all you need. the single key works for all software included in your ODNT sub.

Will I be able to install and activate the software with the installer

Yes. Your software can be activated with your key without an active subscription.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.