Dream for my company

By on July 17, 2014 12:34:07 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Muddychief

Join Date 07/2014

I have not talent in this area at all.  And I think it would be really cool to have an animated wallpaper/screensaver and custom login screen for my windows 7 workstation.

Is there someone that would help me out with creating such a thing from a simple existing logo?  I was thinking of something simple such as a #d spinning logo.

Rich

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 9, 2014 9:43:02 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

PM me with more details on your thoughts 

and I would need to see a large sample size of your logo 

maybe I could do something for you 

AzDude 

October 9, 2014 10:37:01 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Az...just for your own protection, check to see whether the company allows commercial or non-commercial use of their logo.

You might also want to draw up an agreement regarding distribution and use of anything you might do before setting out to do it...again, just to protect yourself.

October 9, 2014 11:35:59 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DrJBHL,

Az...just for your own protection, check to see whether the company allows commercial or non-commercial use of their logo.

You might also want to draw up an agreement regarding distribution and use of anything you might do before setting out to do it...again, just to protect yourself.

OK , Thanks

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.