Second subscription

By on July 15, 2014 2:28:02 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Fuzkohoshi

Join Date 07/2003
+1

Is it possible to purchase a second OD-subscription for my second computer. Until now I installed OD on both computers, but with the new activation routine the programms are telling me that they're activated on another machine. I allready bought Fences again for the second one, but it would be much more comfortable to have a second OD, than to buy each software single (and a lot less expensive too, i think )

Greetings Markus

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 15, 2014 2:48:06 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

So you installed just ONE copy and when trying on a second it was complaining and refused to activate?

July 16, 2014 2:28:23 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

No, i installed OD on both machines years ago and the software updated without any problems, until the new activation process came. The first update i did was Fences 2 and after updating it on the second computer, i got the message, that its already activated on another one, so i bought a second license. Yesterday there was an update of Start8 and before i install it on the second machine and have to buy it stand-alone, i wanted to have a second OD license (what i wanted years ago, where they say one license per e-mail). Otherwise i have to buy each program in stand-alone version and thats a little expensive, if you know what i mean...

August 6, 2014 7:37:11 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

No one at Stardock, who could answer my question?

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
August 6, 2014 8:36:11 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Although this is a support forum you should still send an email to support@stardock.com and start a trouble ticket.

After receiving the auto-generated ticket number please wait until contacted by a support tech before sending another email. This will keep your position in the support queue.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.