How do I "apply" my uploaded image to my profile O_o

By on July 14, 2014 10:21:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

KitchenKnife

Join Date 07/2014

I've got my image up, but it doesn't show, have I missed to apply or save somewhere? :/

5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 14, 2014 10:26:11 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

takes a while to update, and I think old post will not show one if it was empty.

July 14, 2014 10:29:02 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ah, ok thanks, was trying to find the save button on "images" but couldn't . Thx

July 14, 2014 11:09:46 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I had to switch to another settings tab to "apply"... just closing and then going back to my profile settings seemed to remove the images I uploaded. So try switching to the "Profile" tab and clicking Apply Changes... then it should work.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
July 14, 2014 11:18:27 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

The JoeUser site seems to work best for profile images.

Login with your user account and select 'My Account' then 'Images'. 

July 17, 2014 8:15:00 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Thanks, think it works now

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.